We are committed to the pursuit of social justice. This has been our mission from inception. In all areas of law, we are dedicated to finding the best solution for our clients within the boundaries of fairness and equity.
Our Community Involvement
In keeping with our firm’s values, staff at Sciaccas Lawyers are heavily involved in community activities including veterans’ organisations. The firm also acts as honorary solicitors for many sporting, community and charitable associations.
Some of the community groups that benefit from Sciaccas Lawyers Honorary Solicitor Program or patronage at various honorary and membership levels include:
- The Bayside Community Care Association
- The Schizophrenia Fellowship of South Queensland Inc.
- Returned and Services Leagues of Australia
- Naval Association of Australia
- RAAF Association of Australia
- Tattersals Club (Brisbane)
- Redland Sporting Club
- Baycare Association
- The Bayside Community Legal Service
- The Queensland Law Society
- Brisbane Racing Club
- The Industrial Relations Society of Queensland
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Patron of Ex-POW Association of Queensland
- British Commonwealth Occupation Forces Association
- Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry QLD Branch